Wow. Christmas is over? That was fast. Probably faster than any other year. Ever. It didn't help that 3/4 peeps in our family (Michael escaped) were sick this past week. And I'm not talking a few sniffles here and there. I'm talking both ends kinda sick. Josiah is still trying to recover; poor kid.
I wanted to bake more. I wanted to shop more. I wanted to decorate more. I wanted to make cute Christmas tags. I was looking forward to hosting the team all day on Christmas, making it feel as homey as possible. Instead, I cleaned up messes and did loads upon loads of nasty laundry. But it's ok. We still managed to have some fun. Michael and I took turns escaping the stink house to eat and mingle with the team.
We basically opened all of Josiah's presents for him because he looked like this most of time:
Malachi had fun for the 30 minutes he was awake. :)
And tomorrow I turn 28. I sure don't feel that old. In my head, I still think I'm in my early 20s. Not that I'm afraid of getting older, but it just doesn't seem like I should be getting so close to 30 yet. My 10 year high school reunion is this summer. Wasn't I just walking through the drama-filled hallways a few weeks ago?!
No comments:
Post a Comment